header-photo

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Savour

On wish-casting Wednesday, I wish to savour sunshine, stillness, family, beauty... and all of these lovely things:
My horribly cute nephew...
Jack

My equally cute (and somewhat goofy) daughter and niece...
Making faces

The magic of birth (and a little nostalgia for me and my farm-raised siblings)...
New calf

Maddie's magical fort (with a TV on the ceiling, a magic bookcase that turns the pages for you when you're tired, a kitchen that cooks anything you want, and a club membership that guarantees you a free trip to Spain and Disneyland every year!)...
Maddy in her fort

And a small taste of my new creative venture...
'Paintings

12 comments:

Holly said...

Heather, I am digging your new artwork!

And, as to the rest of how wonderful your life is and how pretty...

As Heather wishes for heself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also!

Bright Blessings~

Sarah said...

As Heather wishes, I wish for her also!! Cute kiddos!! Love the artwork too. Namaste, Sarah

Girlie-Queue said...

As Heather wishes for herself :) So too do I wish for her savouring of fabulous things like TV forts, amazing animal births and ridiculously cute youn-uns.

Kavindra said...

As Heather wishes, I wish for her also.

Oh I thought the kids were cute, and then I saw the calf! (Sorry, I'm an animal person :)

And I looove the spirals opening out into words.

Sara said...

As Heather wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What wonderful things to savour. :) And love that magical fort.

Kara aka Mother Henna said...

Loooooooooooooooooove the magical fort! YES! May all your savoring wishes be granted!

Janet said...

Heather, that which you wish for, I wish for you also.

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

As Heather wishes, I wish for her also.

The magical fort Rocks!!

Jamie said...

As Heather wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What a lot of wonderful things to savour!

Connie said...

oooohhh...I really like those paintings!!

Peace & Love.

KnittingJourneyman said...

As Heather wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

aaawreckthisjournal said...

Wow! I love your artwork here at the end. Fabulous!