header-photo

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just let me say

Martyn Joseph is the most AMAZING musician to walk the face of God's green earth! (Or at least that's what I think right now - until the next concert I see. :-)

I love the buzz you get after a good concert, play, art show, poetry reading - almost any kind of artistic endeavour. It's a feeling of being inspired, uplifted, and yes, almost a little invincible. It's two feelings at once - a feeling that you could never be worthy of creating such perfection as you've just witnessed, while at the same time a feeling that you have no choice but to answer your own call to creativity after inspiration like that.

If you EVER get a chance to hear Martyn Joseph perform, do not pass go, do not collect $200, just go directly to the ticket seller and GET YOUR TICKETS! You will thank me for it.

1 comment:

ccap said...

Yes, it was indeed lovely being at his dinner party ;-) wasn't it?