header-photo

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm SO honoured!!!


Really, wouldn't YOU be honoured too if you got this personalized letter from the PREMIER OF ALBERTA inviting you to visit his province? Gosh, I just don't know what to say! Ralph wants ME! I'm flabbergasted! Do you think he'd take me out for a night on the town with his beer drinking buddies? Just think - he could talk politics with Marcel and we could ask him why his neck is so red! Or maybe, instead of just sending me letters on pretty stationary, he could share some of his oil wealth.

B&S - thanks alot for whatever you signed us up for. Sure do appreciate the 2 for 1 coupon for...(drum roll please)... a museum! Makes it worth a trip to Alberta, just for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you'll have to talk B because S sure as heck had nothing to do with that!!!!!!!

ccap said...

He, he. Well, THAT'S worth a laugh.