header-photo

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

long johns

It's funny how much pleasure I can derive from a good pair of long underwear. I LOVE my new long johns. They are so cozy and soft and warm and they help me maintain my sanity when I'm standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to take me to work in this disgustingly cold weather. They're SO much better than the old pair I borrowed from Marcel that were losing their elasticity and were constantly sliding down my butt and bunching up around my thighs. These ones fit so nicely and snuggle up against me like a warm blanky. (I'd say they're "soft as butter" against my skin, but I'm not sure I'd like the feel of butter slathered all over my legs!)

What's that they say about small things amusing small minds? Oh well, I don't mind a small mind if it helps me enjoy simple pleasures now and then.

No comments: