header-photo

Monday, January 24, 2005

gone

Just had one of those moments… reading an article in the Western Producer about BSE and how it affects cows… I think “I’m gonna ask Dad if he’s ever had a cow he thought might have had BSE” and then my mind goes numb as I remember that he’s no longer here and I can’t ask him any more questions. I still want to ask him questions. I still want to find out what truths he can help me figure out. I want to know he's still asking questions too. I want him to pass me an interesting article he read in Time or Macleans and insist I read it so we can discuss it. I want him back. PLEASE can I have him back?


Here he is. The man I want to talk to. This is my favourite picture of him. My sister took it but I don't think she'll mind me posting it :-)

No comments: