header-photo

Friday, December 04, 2009

What a week!

Sometimes, it seems, everything shows up in the same week. Like this week. Board meetings, concerts, school events, church events, board dinner, new staff starting - and that's just the big stuff. In between there are kids to feed and deliver to soccer practices, flyers to help deliver, groceries to buy, etc., etc.

I survived. That's about all I have to say.

And somewhere in there I managed to squeeze in a very worthwhile visit to the Karsh exhibit at the Winnipeg Art Gallery. It's worth the price of admission.

Plus I managed to finish reading "The School of Essential Ingredients" - a delightful read!

Oh... and the Jann Arden concert? Fabulous. I've seen her five or six times and she just keeps getting better and better.

One other thing... I may be one of the only women on the planet, but I did NOT sleep with Tiger Woods. My husband almost wishes I had so we'd be "in the money". But buddy, you're the only one who shares MY bed!

Just one more thing... my friend M is one of the least racist people I know, no matter who says otherwise. (You know I love you, M!)

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You leave me tired. Of course, you should as it's almost 4:00 AM.

Sandy Dempsey said...

I loved that novel. I read it earlier this and did a book review. It was a very fresh approach to storytelling.
Sandy