I think I need to stew over this one a bit – let it mellow - before I try to explain what good things have happened, and how some really challenging things have shifted into amazing possibilities.
For now, let me tell you a few things that have become more clear to me this week:
- When I am authentic and vulnerable with people, more often than not, I will be supported in ways I couldn’t have imagined.
- When I really trust my leadership gifts, I am capable of more than I could have dreamed.
- When I recognize that I don’t have to do this alone, I am caught off guard by how powerful teamwork can be.
- When I acknowledge the fear, but then go forward anyway, I surprise myself with my capacity for boldness.
- When I slow down, value the time for contemplation and reflection, and ignore the people who would like to rush me, I am way better off in the long run.
- When I trust my own vision and wisdom in an area I am immersed in, I am much further ahead than when I assume others have more expertise than I do.
- When I get my ego out of the way, and let God guide me through rough waters, I don’t have to paddle so hard.