header-photo

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Forget Hallmark greeting cards, forget roses or expensive chocolates, forget all those things the marketers tell you you HAVE to buy for your mother. Just give me three big smiles, a lovingly prepared breakfast in bed (that is eagerly shared), three hand-made cards, a lovingly made chocolate rose, a pair of home-made earrings, a hand-painted jewellery box, and the odd "I love you, Mom", and I'm a happy, happy mom.

Because Robin over at Pensieve wanted to see my morning look anyway, I allowed a camera into the bedroom this morning to capture the mother's day festivities. Here I am in all my morning glory...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a GREAT morning view!!!!

Robyn said...

It doesn't get better than that, Happy Mother's Day! :)

Liz said...

Sounds like a perfect day.

Are your walls eggplant colored?

Pamela said...

best morning view yet... but only because you had the perfect props!!!