header-photo

Monday, April 20, 2009

In memory of my dad

Even though it snowed on me as I rode my bike to work this morning (arrgh!), the frogs still believe it is Spring! It was a most glorious ride home (making up for the miserable ride this morning), especially the part where I rode past the frog pond. I had to stop for a moment to listen to their chorus. It was the least I could do, in memory of my dad who taught me lessons in mindfulness by honouring the frogs every year on his calendar.

4 comments:

ccap said...

Nice!

Liz said...

I love the sound of the frogs in the spring as well. What a nice tribute to your Dad.

rob said...

Yay for the frogs. Brave amphibians.

And yay for a dad who taught you that frogs are worth remembering.

Karmyn R said...

What a great way to remember!