header-photo

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nothin' says Valentine's Day better...

... then a heart-shaped pizza, candlelight, and a couple of glasses of wine sitting on the table when you climb out of the cab and walk into the house after 2 days away in Toronto.

I'm not much for Valentine's Day gimmicks, but it was nice to walk into the house and feel loved. And you know what said it better than the pizza, wine or candlelight? The clean house, the well-cared-for children, and the patient support despite the fact that I travel more than he'd like.

Thanks Buddy. My measly little box of chocolates paled in comparison.

6 comments:

mmichele said...

sounds like the way valentine's SHOULD be

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Linda said...

I'm with you Heather. Give me pizza over roses and chocolate any day!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout honey roasted peanuts in a ziplock bag and a card from a gas station. That's a pretty close second to your box of chocolates...
Thank goodness I'm so good looking!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness she loves me anyway!

Anonymous said...

I must admit.. I love the idea of a heart shaped pizza :-).