header-photo

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Home

6400 kilometres later, and we are home. A little bedraggled and road weary, but at least we made it. The girls are eating Kraft dinner for supper (at 10:30 at night), because that's about all we could muster. There is a mountain of laundry to tackle, but that can wait for the morning.

For the first time in two weeks, I'll get to spend the night in the same bed as my husband WITH NO CHILDREN IN THE ROOM. :-) I love hotel rooms and tents, and even the bunkbeds we had at the camp, but my bed sure will feel good tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it :)

Janet said...

NICE to have you back, and I'll check out the slideshow when I have a bit more time!

Janet

mmichele said...

Travelling with a family is not for romance :)

That is a LOT of kilometres!

Welcome home.

Pamela said...

that far in 2 weeks. How did you find time to sleep? (: