header-photo

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Conversations with Maddie

Conversation #1 - after we'd made a hat out of magic noodles

Maddie: I just made wonderful stuff and I feel WONDERFUL!


Conversation #2 - when she was climbing into the bathtub

Me: Stop - there's a piece of toilet paper stuck to your toe.

Her: What!? How did that get there? (a grin breaks out on her face) Oh, I know - the little man in my toe was trying to wipe his bum!


Conversation #3 - in the bathtub

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Her: (again with the grin) A dog.

Me: How are you going to turn into a dog?

Her: Well, I'll go to the dog store and see if they have a dog-turner-into and I'll use it. (throws her head back and laughs)

6 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

the TP convesation was funny! very cute.

Whippersnapper said...

Aw, so sweet! Makes you almost wish they would never grow up.

Almost.

Anonymous said...

funny girl :)

Pamela said...

the little mind is still open - without the restritions we place on them

That little man in my toe has tried to wipe his bum, too

Anonymous said...

sweet words.

Gina said...

So cute!