header-photo

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It's good to know

It’s good to know that the terrible twos won’t last forever.

It’s good to know that my husband loves me.

It’s good to know that there are still lots of countries and cities left for me to explore.

It’s good to know that I have a warm bed to climb into at night.

It’s good to know that there’s another pay cheque coming in when this one dries up.

It’s good to know that winter won’t last forever.

It’s good to know that my family shows up when I need them.

It’s good to know that I can afford comfortable shoes.

It’s good to know that I can be strong and independent and still be a woman.

It's good to know that I won't have to dig through the trash to find supper tonight.

It’s good to know that my children need me.

It’s good to know that I can survive pain.

It’s good to know that there are at least 20 people I could call in an emergency and they would drop what they’re doing and come to my aid.

It’s good to know that my roof doesn’t leak when it rains.

It’s good to know that my children are safe.

It’s good to know that I have friends who make me feel welcome.

It’s good to know that my children are growing up and won’t always need me as much as they do now.

It’s good to know that I have freedom to express myself.

It’s good to know that I can make choices like where to live and what to eat for supper.

It’s good to know that someday potty training will be over.

It’s good to know that in Spring, things will turn green again.

It’s good to know that there is food in my fridge and clothes in my closet.

1 comment:

ccap said...

Thanks for the smile.